Thursday, March 13, 2014

KC Planet Comic Con this Weekend! ECCC in 2 Weeks! My Little Pony Friends Forever #5!

Hey Y'all!

As always, this is a quick one-- Tone Rodriguez and I are headed to LAX in 2 hours to head to Kansas City for this weekend's...

Kansas City Planet Comic Con!


Super Excited to be back at one of my favorite shows. Super excited to catch up with all my midwest creator & comic fan peeps. Find me at AA-1718!


Kansas City Convention Center - Bartle Hall 
301 W. 13th St.
Kansas City, MO 64105

Friday, March 14th
Noon - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 15th
10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 16th
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

If you're in the area, come on down to Bartle Hall and say hi!

After that I'm back to the studio for 10 days to finish drawing...

My Little Pony Friends Forever #5!

My new MLP issue! Fluttershy/Zecora! Written by the great Thom Zahler! Pre-Order it!

Cover by Amy Mebberson
Publisher: IDW PUBLISHING
(W) Thomas F. Zahler (A) Tony Fleecs (CA) Amy Mebberson
Fluttershy and Zecora take the spotlight in the new fan-favorite series! Fluttershy wakes up one day to find that all of her animal friends can talk to her! But what secret are they hiding? It will be up to everyone's favorite rhyming zebra to determine the nature of this strange occurrence!
Item Code: MAR140390
In Shops: 5/14/2014
SRP: $3.99
And as soon as I draw the last page of that I'm jumping on ANOTHER plane with my lady and heading for...

Emerald City Comic Con 2014!!


http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/

March 21-30, 2014

Washington State Convention Center
800 Convention Pl, Seattle, WA 98101

March 28 - 10:00AM to 7:00PM
March 29 - 10:00AM to 7:00PM
March 30 - 10:00AM to 5:00PM


My 2nd ECCC and I'm super jazzed to be back. You'll be able to find me in Artist ally right in there by all the other MLP artists at AA-10. Northwesterners! Come on out & say hi. Buy stuff.

Ok that's it. I'll leave you with my Jetpack comics variant for MLP Friends Forever #3. Out today. Super spacy.


See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment